IMAN Artist Roster seeks to build community and collaborative, mutually-beneficial relationships with artists aligned with our Arts & Culture Philosophy. In addition to artistic opportunities, the Roster features artists who engage with IMAN’s work through interdisciplinary programming and opportunities with our Health Center and Community Organizing and Green ReEntry departments. For information on eligibility and how to apply for the IMAN Artist Roster, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Roster Artists receive:
- Public Profile on the IMAN Artist Roster Page.
- Opportunities for event announcements through IMAN social media platforms.
- Booking Referrals.
Community & Engagement
- Access to IMAN’s Artist Exchange and Peer-Mentoring Programs. Roster Artists are eligible to receive a modest stipend to support opportunities to connect and collaborate with fellow Roster Artists.
- Priority invitation to attend the IMAN Artist Retreat.
- Eligibility to apply for Sacred Cypher Creatives.
- Priority consideration to be featured in IMAN’s Arts & Culture events, residencies and community-engaged programming.
Roster Artists engage IMAN through:
Quarterly Virtual Sessions
- Provide feedback and collaborative brainstorming to support the growth and improvement of IMAN Arts & Culture initiatives and programs.
- Introductory training in IMAN’s module of arts-centered community organizing and healing curriculum.
- A voluntary act of artistic engagement in support of an IMAN initiative or program at least once every 2 years.
- Publicly identifying as an IMAN-aligned Artist on their artist websites and event bios.
- Promotion and referral of IMAN’s programs and events via their social media as well as professional and community.
Arts & Culture Philosophy | IMAN’s Network & Radar | Frequently Asked Questions